July, part II


Ains loves to get dressed up everyday! 


I appreciate that Ains wants to help with dinner! We have been getting Hello Fresh boxes a few times a month and we all love them!


Trying to hydrate in this TX heat!


Ainsley’s peddle car broke earlier this summer, so we got her some new wheels!


So thankful for our community pool! We go super early in the morning and are normally the only ones there.


So peaceful, except for that one time we saw a large snake in the flowers!! They removed several of the flowers from the flower beds around the pool to cut down on snakes, oh Texas!!


I took vacation this week to spend time with Ains. Each day we did something fun! One day we went shopping and she picked out several new shirts, many for only $3! Yay for summer sales!!


Ains had not been to the store in forever! She loved looking at legos!


I also worked on my class assignments and papers last week! So much to get done for my two classes before early August!




Ains has been asking for a pixie haircut for a while..so one of our fun outings was to get haircuts!!




She loves it!! Every time I look at her now her haircut seems to fit her personality perfectly, so much joy!


New LEGO!


Ains and I had one day where we watched tv most of the day, Ainsley calls these “lazy days”! Buddy loved it! Her new fave is Fuller House!


Ainsley found her blog books the other day and read them for the first time!! She loved reading all about her first year of life!! I then ordered all of the blog books for the past several years that I hadn’t taken the time to order. They will arrive in early August!!


Ryan put up these new floating shelves for me! I just love them! We’ve been so busy with work that we haven’t been able to do a ton of home projects, but little steps forward are good!



Comments

Popular Posts