Happy New Year--yoga!


Each year, one of my new years resolutions is normally to be more healthy--more exercise, less diet coke, healthy food choices. This normally lasts just a few days or a couple weeks at most. I am determined to try yet again! I think I fall short of this new years resolution because I try to do too much too fast. So I've decided to take it day by day and try small things that will lead to a more healthy lifestyle. So today, I woke up and did a yoga dvd. This is a new dvd and I love it because you can customize your workout. You select from the menu a warm up, then workout # 1-3, and a cool down. I chose workout #1 and it was definitely a challenge--I realized I am not very flexible! Hopefully that will come with time. I also started the day with water instead of my usual diet coke--but it is approaching 11 am, so I think it is about time for a diet coke!

Hope you have a happy first day of 2009!

Comments

Doublebanker said…
Wish you good luck with your exercise goals this year. My work offers a discount on health insurance if you are considered healthy by an outside agency. Need to drop a few pounds this year for sure!
Angie said…
Shelby, good job this morning!! Where did you get the DVD? I want to try it!!
Just came by to say welcome to the world of blogging! You will love it! Happy New Year
Angie said…
I love you love ava hi

Popular Posts