February fun!


February has brought on my classes in full swing! Lots of caffeine to keep going! Thankfully I’m really enjoying my classes!


We had a big event at work to celebrate our high achieving students!


I won a student advocate award last year and so did a colleague on campus. We had joint custody of this bear...


I dropped it off to her so she could enjoy the Bear in her office too!!


Ains helped me restock the pantry at work!


They we had a little fun on campus!


We tried a new pizza place last weekend!


So yummy!


They we went to Magnolia to see their beautiful spring decorations!












We had a dinner for our First in Line team who is traveling to the Dominican Republic in March to build a home! Ryan will be one of the team leaders traveling with a colleague and 25 students!


Friday night Ainsley went with her friends to a fun night at church and after they played in the snow!


Her first real TX snow! 


Getting ready for Valentine’s Day!


So fun to get treats ready for her friends and work!

Comments

Popular Posts