Titanic


Ryan’s parents came to visit us in May! They took A to the zoo!


She came down with a horrible virus that caused a high fever and lasted 4 days and then she felt SO much better! We took her to the dr twice during that time due to the high fever.


For Mother’s Day we took Linda to the opening of the Titanic exhibit and dinner! My friend Jenny met us there.






Beautiful center pieces!


It was a fun event!


Memories! Doesn’t it look like I’m standing behind a toilet? It was a part of the boat, but looked funny!


A little note Ains sent my dad!
A and R drove along with me last weekend to a CASA event in Austin!


This CASA event was after my two day doctoral orientation so I was tired but thankful for the opportunity to be an advocate!




I love this place in Austin!! Look at those plants and that sweet girl!


Apple store!


It is already blazing hot in TX!






Craft time!


More craft time at home!


Decorated for the 4th!








Ains had a girls night with some friends while R and I went to dinner!


Our favorite place for salads!


They had a Marilyn Monroe singer! So fun!

Comments

Popular Posts