Recent fun!


Last Saturday after I got back from retreat I spent the day in Fort Worth at my grad school orientation!! I’m starting on my doctoral degree in Educational Leadership!! Ains & Ryan went to the zoo while I was in class :)!


We rushed back to Waco for a birthday party and little miss fell asleep on the drive!


Sunday we had a fun kids event at our church! Ains got to go on stage and lead the motions during the worship songs!


Afterward we all got snow cones and then went to dinner with some friends!


Ains had field day this week! She won her race!!! She was so proud, she worked so hard!!


I was so thankful I was able to run over and see Ains in action! I missed her race, but a sweet mama friend recorded it for me!


A and I flew to IL to see my dad and Vicki Saturday morning! The night before, Ains had sharp pains in her stomach so I took her to quick care and I checked in to because my cough had returned (I thought it was bronchitis coming back). Long story short I’m SO thankful we went because I was diagnosed with strep and Ains was treated for that too just to be safe and she  had some tummy concerns. We’ll leave it at that since one day A will read my blog and not want all of her business shared ;)!


Early Saturday morning starting to feel better!


She loves sour!




Ains is such a good travel buddy!! We’ve made several trips together! We always have an adventure!


She asked for a car with flames at the rental company...the Enterprise man explained he didn’t have one and she said okay then how about one with a unicorn on it ;)! We settled for a dark blue sedan ;)!




Ainsley always holds my hand at take off!






My mom’s favorite restaurants and close to the airport. Many a good memories happened at the Past House!






We made it to IL! The first day here A wanted to ride the tractor!! More tomorrow on our trip!

Comments

Popular Posts