8 years later



8 years ago on April 2nd we suddenly lost our mom.


I was 3 months pregnant with Ainsley at the time and she passed away on Good Friday that year.


Ainsley and I talk often about my mom, Rose Marie. Although they never met, I see a lot of my mom’s goodness and love for life in Ainsley.


My mom always had a heart to help others. So we did a service project in her honor today.


My mom had a gift for always being present. You always felt that she was fully listening to you. I’ve been reminded of that gift of being present multiple times this weekend as I have had some good quality family time.


Mom always encouraged me to not stress and to enjoy life. So today we got up bright and early and had a fun breakfast at Magnolia Table-instead of checking off the to do list. Wished she could have been with us.




My mom loved to laugh. I’m certain she and Ainsley would have had many fun times together!


My mom would have loved this strawberry butter! 


Thankful for the time I did have with my mom-learning from her and being loved by her.


Thankful also for my family and the hope we have in the Lord. 

Comments

Popular Posts