Iowa day 2-part I


This morning we went to campus and were able to see several of my former colleagues/friends! It was so fun to see everyone! A part of my heart will always be in Iowa!

Little miss loved being on campus!



Next up we met my sweet friend, Maureen, for tea! Ainsley loved their mint tea!!

After a very quick lunch we went to the CDD for appointments!

Thankful for this place!

We went to the CDD library before our appointments!

Ainsley’s hearing test went well-some areas were worse and some frequencies better. We will get her hearing aids reprogrammed in Texas! Her OT appointment went well-only 1.5 year’s behind. She gave us lots to work on!


After a busy afternoon we got ice cream and went to the Children’s Museum!

Ainsley loved it!














I had a sweet ambulance driver ;)!

Comments

Popular Posts