Traveling to Iowa-part I


Today we left the house at 6:45 am and Ryan drove us to Dallas for our flight!

Check in and security went great so we had extra time to explore! Guess what Ains found first?

We ate a pretzel before boarding and little miss doesn’t like to be photographed while eating ;)!



A beautiful piece of art that Ainsley used as a running track!



She was so excited to board!

I reviewed Ainsley’s medical records on the plane. This is a book that I made for this trip. I like to be prepared with recent test results so she doesn’t have to get things repeated. I also started my list of questions. 

Ainsley had some iPad time!

And then drawing time!

She always gets a special drink mid flight-today she had Diet Coke!

I had a lot of fun with A today. She is a good traveler!

Touched down in Iowa!

We had a late lunch around 2 pm!

Then off to the park and pumpkin patch!









Next up the pumpkin patch!

Comments

Popular Posts