Joy comes in the morning

 
January was a time of ups and downs for our family...mainly downs. I actually am writing this in the early morning hours since Ains has been up since 2 am throwing up :(.
 
Every day is a new day...
 
We just keep holding on and trusting that God is in control.
 
Here are some highlights of the past few weeks!
 
One Saturday when we were changing out rental cars A and I stopped for a quick treat!
 
Ains got her new hearing aid receivers thus week! Her teacher said it makes a huge difference in her understanding!
 
We hosted Clifford the class dog one weekend in January! Yes, Ainsley is in flip flops in January-one of the joys of living in TX.
 
After weeks of stressful things we went to the salon for some fun!
 
Ains loved the experience! 
 
 
 
This is what our dining room table looks like most days-we wash and pile all week and then fold on the weekends. I do our work clothes separate so they don't wrinkle...hoping to get laundry tackled this weekend :)!
 
Crazy sock day at Ainsley's school! 
 
It was elementary night at the high school basketball game last Friday! Ainsley had fun dancing along with the cheerleaders!
My last Diet Coke for a week! We are eating more natural-so the Diet Coke had to go!
 
Ainsley was teachers helper two week ago! She loved it!
 
Ainsley helped us with chores last Saturday!
 
We picked out her school Valentine's Day treats!
 
Family walk!
 
Healthy eating! We've still been juicing and really enjoy it for breakfast and dinner at times!
 
Our jeep being rebuilt! We get it back early this week-praise the Lord! I'm on the mend-I still have swelling in my neck from the whiplash so I continue to go to the chrio which helps.
 
Family night at school!
 
Fun activities!
 
Funny girl!
 
100th day of school costume-A was a 116 year old vampire girl....
 
I got a promotion at work so my supervisor surprised me with some cupcakes to celebrate!
 
Friday night shopping-I ran in to pick up some Clinique foundation and we left with a tent too! Ains fell in love with this and it was on super sale. When I said "I don't know Ainsley let's call dad to check on the money piece" (Ry was at Best Buy) she started saying with great conviction and very loud  "don't worry mom, if we don't have money we'll do a lemonade stand"!  I sent Ryan a pic of the tent and prepared him for set up! Ainsley slept in it this evening for a few hours before getting sick :(. Here's to brighter days ahead!
 

Comments

Popular Posts