The past few weeks

Ainsley came with me to a student bowling night last week-she packed a bag for the event :)!
 
 She played ping pong!
 
Ains has been asking for a pixie cut for a long time! She finally got her long awaited hair cut!
 
She loves it!
 
 
She was so excited to show her friends and school and church!
  
Ryan tried wheat grass for health last week...
 
His immediate reaction! He said it wasn't bad! That small amount packs as many nutrients as a pound of veggies!
 
Ains and I ran to JC Penny one night last week-she wanted me to get this shirt for work....surprisingly I didn't get it :).
 
This weekend we did LOtS of yard work!
  
Almost done!
 
Ains helped me with dishes while I cooked :)!
 
We baked some bats this weekend!
 
 
 
 
Ainsley approved!
 
 
 
Homework!

Comments

Popular Posts