Guacamole & 4th of July Treat

My MIL asked recently for my guacamole recipe. While I'm no Pioneer Woman, we do love this dip! Here you go Linda-you'll need about 1 avocado per person, limes, cilantro, tomatoes, white onion, salt and garlic salt.
Dice the onion, tomatoes, and cilantro.
Mush up the avocado and squeeze the juice of 1-2 limes. This will help keep the avocado fresh.

Add it all together and mix!
Add salt and garlic powder to taste!
Ryan likes shredded cheddar cheese on top-we didn't have any this weekend so I cut up small pieces of jack cheese! 
Next up a 4th of July treat! Melt white chocolate chips in the microwave. 
Pour over chex mix and Golden Grahams and make sure your assistant doesn't eat all of the sweets! 
Mix well!
Add M & Ms. I got the red, white and blue S'mores kind! 
Mix and pour onto wax paper to cool.
Enjoy!
Ready for 4th of July party time!

Comments

Popular Posts