Christmas!

Merry Christmas! Poor Sugar...Ainsley has been having fun dressing her up!

Last night we curled Ainsley's hair before bed!
She was so excited for Christmas!
A special package from Grammie and Grandpa!
A special Frozen cape-thanks L and L!
We got Ains just a few presents since we leave for Disney soon :)! Ryan and I tried really hard to focus on helping A understand the true meaning of Christmas this year. We did nightly bedtime stories which helped. 
Ryan and I took Ains shopping for each other. She picked out a gum ball machine for her daddy and a mug and scarfs for me-so sweet!


Trying out her new soda shop! 
Christmas lunch! Pretty low key with the three of us! We faced timed our family this morning-even through we are states away it was good to connect!
Ainsley cut our hair :)...pretended to I should say!
A birthday cake for Jesus and my mom who would have been 70 today.
The joys of new toys!!  Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!

Comments

Popular Posts