Weekend Fun

Friday night we went out for dinner at a new pizza place-they had a game room! 
Someone has a need for speed!!

I let A play on the iPad for a bit when we got home and I found her curled up in our bed. Her favorite show-The Magic School Bus on Netflix.
Time to play outside once it cooled off!
We found this airplane at the dollar store-it worked great!
Popsicle to cool off!
Saturday morning donuts! 

More plane fun!

Saturday afternoon we went to a birthday party for one of Ainsley's sweet friends!

Ains with the birthday girl! They had a photo booth! How fun!
Lunch after church!

Ains wanted to give her daddy a "popsicle" kiss...I knew what this was so I took a quick pic! 

Ains has always wanted to try this! The girl told us we could pay after-I think she thought Ainsley wouldn't go through with it...
The fear set in and I thought she was done and then...
She soared!
She LOvED it!!!


She kept going higher and higher!
WoW!
Ains and I watched the Pioneer Woman today and she was making pies...so we made a cherry pie tonight...a Texas version :)!


Comments

Popular Posts