Called Home


Wednesday morning Heaven saw a great reunion between these two.  The Lord called Ryan's Grandma Della home.  
I've never met a more spunky, kind and loving lady!  Here she is with her two girls--Barb & my mother-in-law, Linda.  Please be praying for these two as they honor their mom at the visitation and funeral today and tomorrow.  Della was a lady who was loved by all.  Her two girls, her grandkids and great grandkids were all very close to her and would give the world to make sure she had what she needed as she did for her family for so many years.
When I shared with Ainsley on Wednesday that Grandma Della was now in heaven and we needed to pray for Grammie--Ainsley paused and said, "do you think Grandma Della will see and talk to Grandma Rose (my mom)?"  That was so sweet--I said I bet they are!
This was a picture that one of Ryan's cousins posted on Facebook--there was never a dull moment between these two!

"Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever".  -Psalm 23

Comments

Popular Posts