Welcoming new Hawkeyes!


I am missing this sweet girl this week.  Ryan and I have been busy, busy with work--so we have to enjoy the time we do get to spend with Ainsley this week.  She has loved hanging out with her grammie this week--so my heart is happy that she has been well loved this week in the midst of all of the busyness!

Thursday night we ate dinner at the mall and then watched the Iowa cheerleaders and dance team perform!

I forgot what was happening here, but little miss doesn't look too happy!

She got over that quick and was ready for fun!

Balancing on a tree branch!

Ainsley was laughing so hard!

Ready to jump!

Ainsley, me and Linda!

She was glad daddy was there to help!

A big leap!

Ainsley had the BEST time watching the cheer and dance team!  She was front and center!

Our future cheerleader!

She joined in!

Herkey came over to give Ainsley a high five!

I'm so glad we went-it was a fun night!

Friday night we were at Kinnick field--Ryan with the first-years and I helped with a transfer student event in the press box.

We had a GREAT view!

I am thankful to work with amazing people who are committed to the success of our UI students!

After the dinner--I joined in the fun on the field!

I also ran into this great guy!

It has been a busy, but fun week!  We are ready to get some rest and get into a fall routine!

Comments

Angie said…
Cute pictures! Ainsley looks like she was having a blast
The pictures in the field are great. I wish we had football!

Popular Posts