Duggar's in Iowa!!

Thursday we got Ainsley's blood work done because we thought her thryoid numbers were off because she hasn't been falling asleep until 10:30 pm.
Her thryoid numbers were perfect so we've been putting our foot down at bedtime and she's been asleep by 9 ish each night. It's progress. Her CK level was 301-which is elevated but lower than May which is great.
Little miss likes to pretend with make-up! She is growing up!



Ainsley's Friday treat!

Ryan heard the Duggar's were downtown Friday so we drove by and I saw them-I started screaming!! Thankfully  we were in the car!! I get so star struck (even with local tv folks) so I was just beside myself to see a TLC star!! We parked quick and I ran into Michelle Duggar as she was walking back to the bus. She was SO nice-just so down to earth! Ryan and I made a pack after this photo-always take 3 pictures if we are with a celebrity-poor Ains was mid-bite in this photo!
A and R like to make funny faces these days!
My sweet girl still loves sour lemons!
We like to make funny faces too!

This morning we had a play date with one of Ainsley's classmates, Lily.

They had SO much fun!
After playing we grabbed some lunch!
This was so precious-they held hands the whole way! I'm sure this will be one of the many trips we make to the mall in the years ahead to hang out with friends!

Comments

Popular Posts