Thankful

I try to be thankful for the small and big things in life and this week we had both to be thankful for. I was thankful the hospital shuttle lady offered us a ride to Ainsley's heart test. We totally could have walked, but Ains is always asking to ride it! I'm thankful my dad came to visit and could help me at the hospital Monday morning.
I'm thankful Ains didn't need to be sedated! Two suckers and some tv kept her happy as they got almost 100 images of her heart.
I'm thankful her doctor called two hours after the test and said the initial results look great!!!
I'm thankful that later on Monday afternoon we found out from our genetics department that Ryan has the same missing chromosomes as Ainsley!! They are like two peas in a pod!!
I'm thankful that Ryan made it safely back from his conference in Texas!
And the small things...I actually said "thank you God for the person who created M and Ms" on Tuesday when I took Ains back to the doctor for a re-check of her ears. She was so fussy afterward and I found a bag of M and Ms in the diaper bag that made her so happy...and made me thankful for whoever had the great idea to create them! All in all, lots to celebrate!!


Comments

Popular Posts