Oil change & Olive Garden--Oh My!

Sunday after church we went out to lunch and then a local park.
When we were driving to church a light came on in my car and said I needed to change the oil.  I looked at my oil sticker and I hadn't got the oil changed in 5 months and 6,000+ miles (insert gasp from my dad at this point).  We promptly took my car in after church and the oil change place was right across the street from Olive Garden--a win, win in my book!  Ainsley had her first salad--she LOVED it!  I think she loved the dressing more than anything.  
Since we carb loaded it was time to work off some energy at the park!








Ainsley is such a dare devil--she went down the biggest slide at the park!

Ainsley had a lot of sand in her shoes so ran bare foot to the car.  She loved the feel of  the grass on her feet....she also loved admiring her new pink toes!  

Comments

Popular Posts