While you were out...

Do you remember that TLC show, "While you were out"?  Maybe I'm dating myself, but that is what this week felt like. Our sweet girl was in IL visiting Grammie Linda and PaPa Larry while Ryan and I got caught up at work and did some projects around the house.  Here is our week re-cap!
In addition to working and projects--we did squeeze in a few nice dinners out this week! 
Another picture of our sweet girl when she got in G & P's car she had some fun gifts to open!  Thanks for taking good care of our sweet girl this week--Linda and Larry!
On our way to work on Friday!
Out to dinner...again!  It was nice to not cook much this week!
We re-arranged Ainsley's room, added a bed skirt, washed all of her bedding/rugs, scrubbed the baseboards, & decorated her room and the house for Easter!  A little spring cleaning for our Ainsley! 
In our room we added curtains.  It is amazing how that will change up a look of  a room.  I also painted our lamps turquoise and added brown lamp shades.  I am on a turquoise kick!  
I put Ainsley's easter baskets out and ordered a couple new Easter books on Amazon! 
Ainsley loves saying "moon" and "stars" whenever we are out after dark.  Ryan found these stars and put them on her ceiling the other night.  I was down stairs working and after 1+ I hadn't seen him so I went up to check on him and he had his ipad out with the constellations....he had placed the big dipper, little dipper, etc in the exact spot they should be.  Good thing he did this project, I would have randomly placed them!

We were thankful for the time to catch our breath, rest a bit and get caught up at home/work...but we are SO, SO thankful Ainsley is on her way home today!

Comments

Popular Posts