Tuesday Fun

I found this t-shirt for little miss this weekend.  Ryan was thrilled! 
Ainsley is very into her baby dolls lately.  She was putting them to bed here--she rubs their back and kisses them on the head--too sweet!
Goofy girl!
I joined a gym at the beginning of the month.  I got one free personal training session with the membership and I met with her last night.  My trainer was great--she gave me a crash course in nutrition/working out.  She said being healthy/fit is 80% diet and 20% working out.  When she said that I must have made a horrible face because she asked me what I ate today.   I proceeded to tell her every yummy thing I had eaten over the past week (blizzards, breakfast pizza, etc)...I sometimes have no filter, it was pure honesty.  She encouraged me to eat a protein/fruit/veggie for every snack-meal.  SO, today I traded in my breakfast pizza for this....notice there is no diet coke here....she said that my body doesn't know what to do with diet coke so she recommended flavored green tea with caffeine (totally not the same, but I am trying :).  

Comments

Popular Posts