Week in review!

Last week my dad and Vicki came to visit while Ryan was in Colorado.   My dad's birthday is on Valentine's Day--so we headed out to dinner for pizza!  Happy Birthday Dad!  Here are some other random pictures from last week!
Ainsley liked having Papa & Vicki visit!
This is how I found Ainsley one night last week when I went in to check on her.   I do not know where she gets her height from! 
Ainsley and Ryan went to Costco on Sunday afternoon and he texted me two pictures saying "we are going to be here a while".  Ainsley got in this play house and she didn't have any intention of leaving!  She is peaking out the window! 
Ainsley's been "reading" on the way to school recently :)!
Another house picture :)!
Ainsley and Ryan snuggled up watching a movie this weekend! 
I got a new yoga video recently and Ainsley did the video with me one night.  During the warm up breathing activity--Ainsley had a hard time "centering"--she wanted to keep her eyes open!  Ha!
I was watching The Pioneer Women on The Food Network the other day and Ainsley immediately went to her kitchen to "cook".
Reading to her baby!
Ainsley learned to sign "I love you".  Melts my heart when she signs it to us!  When she was saying bye to my dad on Friday, she said and signed "I love you Papa"--she is too sweet!
Tomorrow we are getting 5+ inches of snow!   
Ainsley LOVES Llama Llama books--we read them every night!
Ainsley before school today!
Ainsley loves to watch the tvs at Costco!  This was the movie "Up".  Have a great week!

Comments

Popular Posts