On the mend

I am feeling better every day!  My lungs are much better today.  I still get short of breath if I do too much, so I worked in short bursts today (literally 10-15 min)--a quick trip to the grocery store, changed Ainsley's bedding, a couple loads of laundry.  Ryan kept telling me to take it easy--I should have listened to him a little more :).  I'm resting again tonight and will rest again tomorrow before my Ainsley gets home!  I am looking forward to getting back to work on Wednesday and feeling 100% again!
Ryan and I went out to dinner tonight since my appetite is finally coming back.  We are SO excited that little miss will be home tomorrow so we can ring in 2013 as a family!  Ryan's parents have been a HUGE help--they are going to bring Ainsley all the way back home to us since Ryan has to work tomorrow and I'm still on the mend.  We know Ainsley has loved spending some quality time with her Grammie & Papa Larry this weekend.  From the stories we are hearing she has kept them on their toes and they have had lots of fun!
We used some of Ainsley's Christmas money from her Papa Bob to get a storage unit for all of Ainsley's toys.  We've been looking for something to keep everything organized and handy for Ainsley in our living room.  Thanks Dad!  And a big thanks to Ryan for putting this together--his face sums it up, this was not an easy task!
I didn't want to tackle the Christmas tree just yet, so I spent 10 minutes today and made it into a Valentine's Day tree.
Finished storage unit project!
Re-organized book nook.  Although Ryan and I didn't get all of our home projects tackled after Christmas like we had planned--we are thankful I am on the mend, our Ainsley is coming back to Iowa tomorrow and that we have a very supportive family! 

Comments

Popular Posts