Thankful

I am thankful for many things this year!  I'm thankful that God blessed us with a spunky, fun 2 year old!
I'm thankful Ainsley has a great relationship with her daddy.  These two love to have fun together!
I'm thankful that Ryan and I will be celebrating 12 years of marriage next month!  I'm thankful that through thick and thin we've always had each other!
I'm thankful we have a warm and safe place to call home.
I'm thankful for my family.  I talked with my dad and sister today--I love that we can facetime them and stay close even though we are many miles away!
I'm thankful for the memories I have of my mom.  Anytime I hear "Walking in Memphis" I think of  mom because we had one tape during a road trip to Florida and every 10th song we sang that!  It came on the radio yesterday and I just smiled knowing that she is always near.
I'm thankful that Ryan and I have jobs that we enjoy and feel a great purpose for.  Wednesday night we went to the residence halls to help out with a Thanksgiving meal for students who weren't able to travel home for the holiday.
I'm thankful that little miss loves people!
Ainsley went up to several students and "talked".  She is such a joy!
I'm thankful for the hope we have in Jesus!  Every time we go to Costco Ainsley always goes over to kiss baby Jesus.  
I'm thankful that we always have plenty to eat.  Ainsley was giving the Quaker Oats man a kiss at the store the other day, oh my! 
I'm thankful that we had company this Thanksgiving--Ryan's parents came to visit us today! 
I'm thankful Ainsley has a warm, comfy bed.  Ainsley took a good nap after lunch today!
I'm thankful we have great neighbors!
We decorated for Christmas this week!
I'm thankful for my mother-in-law, Linda and father-in-law, Larry.  I lucked out in the in-law department!   They both love Ainsley SO much.  Ainsley loves her grammie--she has enjoyed snuggling with her tonight watching The Muppets!
Playing with papa Larry.
I'm thankful for my niece and nephew--Brock & Ava--can't wait to see you at Christmas!
I'm thankful for siblings!  I love my sister and can't wait to see her next month!  I'm thankful for my bother-in-law Graig & Tim and sister-in-law Jenny! 
I'm thankful I had help putting up the tree tonight!  This was the first year Ainsley helped us to fluffy the tree! 


Finished product!
Hope you all had a great thanksgiving with your family!

Comments

Popular Posts