Just the Two of Us

Earlier this week Ryan had a Big 10 Housing conference at work, so it was just me and A in the evenings Mon-Wed.  We had a fun shopping night on Monday.  Anytime Ainsley hears a loud sound she will point to her ear to let us know she hears it.  She always points first to our hearing aid ear and then to her left ear--too sweet!
Ainsley was saying "ah" and making her chicken fly like an airplane!

Some Wal-Mart shopping!  I picked up our Halloween candy and got a box of ring pops.  We broke those open within 2 minutes of being there.  It worked like a DREAM!  I was able to get some much needed shopping done!  I'm going to keep one of these in the diaper bag in case of emergency--ha!



Tuesday it was almost 80 here!  I had to find a summer outfit.  Here dress was more like a shirt--she is getting SO tall!

Wednesday night Ryan needed to work until 7 ish, so Ainsley and I grabbed a bite to eat while we were waiting on Ryan.  Ainsley had her very own salsa bowl--she was in heaven!  

Thursday it was back to cold, cold here in Iowa--so we broke out the winter vest!

I enjoyed my special time with my little miss this week, but we were glad to have some special time with Ryan this weekend. We went to family fun night at the mall last night, so I'll post those pictures tomorrow :)!

Comments

Popular Posts