Little monkey

Thursday night I went to check on Ainsley after I put her to sleep and found her fast asleep on her changing table!!  She is a little monkey these days!
Today Ainsley's daycare was closed for a teacher in-service so Ryan stayed home with Ainsley while I went to work.  They spent the morning on campus.  Ainsley rode the campus bus (or "but" as she calls it)!  They took a rest on the quad.  Ainsley noticed that other college students were laying down on the grass, so she had to as well!  I met them on the quad and then had lunch with then.  They had a fun day.

Tonight we went to look for a twin bed and dresser for Ainsley.  We got to the store and they didn't have the white bedroom set we were looking for...and then we also realized it wouldn't fit in our car anyway, so we decided to stick with the toddler bed we found a few weeks ago for the time being.  Ryan's parents wanted to get Ainsley a toddler bed for her birthday--thanks Grammie Cohenour & Papa Larry!

 Ryan caught up on his Nascar while putting Ainsley's bed together.  She will be thrilled to sleep in it tomorrow.  Tonight she is in her crib, and I've put a LOT of things on her changing table, so I'll hear her throwing things off before she climbs up there so I can come to the rescue before she breaks a limb!  Never a dull moment around here!

Comments

Popular Posts