Cedar Ridge Winery

I got back from my conference Thursday and was happy to see Ryan and be home! 
Thursday night we went to dinner and then went to a trivia fundraiser for the local community mental health center with some co-workers.  It was Hawaian  night...Ryan and I came straight from work so thankfully we borrowed some decorations from our more prepared friends!
We have a local winery that I've always wanted to try--tonight Ryan and I went after work.  They had some fancy food!  Here was our pizza, not what we are used to, but it was fun to try!
It was a beautiful night and they had live music!
The winery wasn't Ryan's favorite place, but he was a good sport for taking me!  He doesn't have a poker face does he?  The meat and cheese plate was good!
After dinner we sat outside and listened to music.
The winery was beautiful! 

After dinner we came home and got the house ready for our sweet baby girl.  I cleaned the house from top to bottom and Ryan organized the garage so we can spend the rest of our weekend relaxing and loving on our Ainsley who comes home tomorrow after a week at camp Cohenour!

Comments

Angie said…
Cute pictures!! Graig would have hated that winery too but it looked like fun. That pizza looked great! I'm glad Ainsley got home safe and sound!

Popular Posts