Memorial Day

And I'm proud to be an American,
where at least I know I'm free.
And I won't forget the men who died,
who gave that right to me.
-Lee Greenwood
We are thankful to all of the men and women who have served and who our currently serving our country.  We pray that the Lord will protect them as they work to protect us and others around the world.
Our little miss is at her Grandma and Grandpa Cohenour's house this week since I have a conference and Ryan is busy, busy with work.
I think I've went in her room 20 times since she has been gone, just to tidy up and make sure everything is ready when she gets back.  My heart misses her but I know she is having fun!  
Ryan talked with his mom last night and little miss had got a new stuffed puppy and had some DQ ice cream.  Yes, I think little miss will be just fine this week at G & G Cohenours!
Ryan and I have noticed lately that Ainsley likes everything to be in order.  She was putting rocks back in the rock pile that were in the grass... 
If we leave our i phones out on the coffee table, she will bring them to us, she does the same with shoes that aren't in the shoe basket.  I swear she is my mini me!

Comments

Popular Posts