A walk down memory lane...

We traveled back to my hometown for a baby shower for my childhood best friend Becky and her sister Katie!  It was fun to catch up with old friends and see my hometown!  Here are some pictures for my sister and dad--our old house!  Spence Street!
Our old house--no more fence, but lots of cars!

The beautiful new mammas!  Katie on the left and is due a week before her sister, Becky, on the left!  Their mom, Nancy, is going to be busy flying for the births this fall!!
Opening the gifts! 
Katie recently had a sonogram and gave the gender to a local florist who put balloons in this box so they could reveal the gender to the entire party--what a great idea!
Before the big reveal another surprise...a proposal!!!  There was not a dry eye in the house!!  Congrats!!!

On to the reveal...its a GIRL!!!
I was SO excited that I got to see my best friend Misty and her three adorable kids!!  Misty is such a great mamma!!  She was keeping an eye on three little ones while catching up with me.  She does it so effortlessly!!  We are going to try to coordinate future trips to see our family in IL so we can see each other more than once every couple of years :)!
Me, Becky, Misty and Kiyla!  These two women were such a huge part of my childhood!  It was so fun to catch up with them!!!

Comments

Tanya Thornton said…
I loved looking at these pictures, Michelle! How fun to see Katie and Becky pregnant together! Although I have to say, I don't think I would have recognized Becky! And how exciting to see Katie get engaged, too. I am so happy for both of them. Thanks for posting!
Rebecca Lucas Garcia said…
Michelle,

Thank you for posting these and for coming to the shower! What an exciting day. It was so nice to see you; it had been way too long. Take care and keep in touch.

Love,
Becky

Popular Posts