Remembering mom

We started a tradition last year to go to RL on the anniversary of my mom's death because it was her favorite and as a way to remember her.   We went a few days early this year since my class is on Monday night.  
We always say what we miss about mom at dinner.  I miss talking with her on the phone and getting her advice.  She always knew how to put life in perspective and to not take things too seriously.  I still have her name/number listed under my favorites, it makes me smile to even see her name.  Ryan misses her sense of humor.

At dinner, I noticed Ainsley's bib said "Grandma loves me", I didn't plan that-I just grabbed one of the bibs from home and threw it into the diaper bag, but I thought it was too neat.  Although she never met Ainsley, I know that bib was right!  Grandma Rose would have loved you to pieces Ainsley!



"Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you..."  -
Psalm 55:22 

Comments

Angie said…
That's a good tradition! It's so sweet you do that. We've been talking about her today too. I know she's watching over us. I miss her everyday!

Popular Posts