Splish, splash!

We took little miss swimming Sunday night at the campus rec center--there were lots of families and little ones at the pool!
Ainsley loved the water!
Ainsley was tuckered out after only 20 minutes in the pool--she was ready for bed!

Today Ryan and I took a vacation day--I did a little shopping (I got little miss two new pairs of shoes and some spring clothes) and went to the dentist.  Ryan worked on our deck.  I  bought this smell of spring which my mom liked to get during spring for a decoration...the smell reminded me of mom, so I had to get it!  My dentist said my two achey teeth were likely due to a sinus infection, so I went to the doctor tonight and sure enough I have a bacterial sinus infection.  I started my horse pills tonight--no joke, I said to the pharmacist "can I break this into pieces to take" and he said, "sure break it in two" and I said "how about four"?!  Hopefully the antibiotic will kick in soon.  Speaking of teeth, little miss has her bottom molars coming in!!  She is growing up far too fast!!

Comments

Popular Posts