Spilled milk

Little miss helps me get ready in the morning!
I love this sweet, sweet face.
Today we went to Amana, IA and visited the wool factory!



Ainsley tested a cowboy hat!
Ainsley LOVED the 3-way mirror!  She kept snuggling up to herself in the mirror.  It was like she had a twin, oh my!
After the wool factory, we went to a furniture factory.  It was a beautiful, expensive store!  Right after this picture, little miss dropped her sippy cup and milk went all over the wooden floor and soaked in.....!!!!   I ran to the bathroom....they only had hand dryers, so I got LOTS of toilet paper and we did the best we could to clean up the spill.  We told a nice lady at the front desk and she was SO kind.  She said, don't worry I'll clean it up.  While we were apologizing, Ainsley gave the lady the biggest smile--that totally helped to smooth things over!  Wheew, Ainsley's cute smile came in handy today!

Ains and Ryan hanging out while I shopped in the General Store!

Welcome spring!!

Comments

Popular Posts