Diaper Dance

After work, I picked up A and we walked over to Ryan's office to pick him up!

Ainsley kept her hearing aid in most of the day....so we had to celebrate!
We went to Applebees and it was kids night.  They had a balloon artist--he would make any balloon figure you wanted.  I was SO impressed with him and so was Ainsley.  She is in LOVE with Elmo.  She says "Elmo" anytime she sees him.  I ordered her three Easter presents today for her Easter basket...they were all Elmo related a video, Elmo doll and book.   
It has been SO nice here lately, so Sunday we took Ainsley out for a walk to a local park.  One of her signing videos has a song called "diaper dance".  I sang this for Ainsley, and she started dancing!








Ainsley is also in love with birds.  There were HUGE birds circling over the park--she loved to point to them!  The flu is going around Ainsley's daycare.  I had it Monday evening/Tuesday--it came on quick and left quick.  I am praying little miss does not get it!  

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts