Chicken

Last Thursday night we met another family from church for dinner at the Pizza Ranch!  It was great to catch up with them and Ainsley ate her first fried chicken!  Oh my! 
Before dinner, I dressed Ainsley up in her St. Patricks day outfit so I could get some pictures...but she was having none of that!  She was ready for pizza and chicken!

It didn't take her long to figure it out!
We were so happy that Ryan's parents came up to visit this weekend.  I was not good about taking pictures this weekend--so here is a picture of Grammie and Grandpa Cohenour at Christmas.  Ainsley LOVES Larry's hats--she is always trying to wear them!  Larry & Linda watched Ainsley Saturday night so we could go out to dinner with two other couples--we were SO thankful that she was having fun and we were able to have fun with friends too!  Thanks for coming to visit Grammie & Grandpa Cohenour and for the new kitchen you brought for Ainsley!  I'll take some pictures of her "cooking" and post those later this week!

Comments

Angie said…
Live these pictures of her eating chicken! I want to try the pizza ranch next time we're in Iowa!
Angie said…
I bet she loves her kitchen! I can't wait to see those pictures!!

Popular Posts