Welcome 2012!

Well--the Cohenour's welcomed 2012 with great excitement.  Ainsley accidentally  poked me in the eye with her baby hand yesterday and put a 7mm scratch across my corena.  This happened around 11 am Sunday and when I still couldn't see at 4 pm in the afternoon, I decided we better go to the ER.  As you can see, I brought some thank you notes to write--I had my bad eye closed and was writing with my one good eye--hope my Christmas thank you card turned out ok :)!  The doctors teased me about this--but I get SO nervous at the ER, I was trying to stay busy while we waited.

We were so thankful that our favorite baby sitter was in town and could come and be with Ainsley while we were at the ER.  We were also thankful that they had an eye ER room and an eye doctor was in the hospital at the time we were there.  We are SO thankful to have such good medical care.  My vision is back to about 70% today and I go back to the eye doctor tomorrow, so hopefully it will be all healed soon!
Today we are all back to normal--Ainsley got a bitty baby stroller and crib from her Grammie Linda--she was pushing her baby around this morning!
Ainsley is in love with her signing video--she watches it while she snacks and has picked up a few words already.  
Ainsley loves her daddy and likes to be his helper too--today she was learning to play the guitar!


I'm looking forward to 2012 with these two!

Comments

Angie said…
Cute! I love her little stroller I hope your eye feels better soon
Xoxo

Popular Posts