One wish...health!

If I had three wishes, one would definitely be for health for my little miss!  This picture was taken right before Ainsley got her 1 year old shots on Tuesday!
These 1 year old shots hit her hard this week--she started to feel icky Thursday evening and started running a 102 temp Friday afternoon.
Thursday going to school!
She was a little fussy--so mama's purse kept her happy on the way to school!
Thursday night we had a fall festival at Ainsley's school!
A quick picture with daddy! 
Today I ran my first race (the Turkey Trot) with Sarah & Beth!  They were great running buddies!
Ainsley and Ryan came to cheer us on!  Here we are post race--Beth was such a BIG motivator during the race.  She kept us running for most of the race!!
Quick picture of some goodies we got Ainsley today with her helmet incentive from her grandpa Bob--thanks dad!  We also bought her a gate for the stairs--she is up the stairs before we know it!

Ainsley was running a 102 temp again this evening, so we are going to take it easy tomorrow and hope she feels better soon.  We want our happy, active baby back to 100% asap!

Comments

Anonymous said…
My second wish? That Mommy would take more pictures of me to show all of my adoring fans. So get with it Mom. Your loving daughter Ainsley. P.S. Can we go to Texas Roadhouse tonight for chicken strips?

Popular Posts