Friday Night Fun

Friday night we took a little trip to the mall!  Ainsley enjoyed some chicken nuggets before shopping!
A quick pose between bites!
Mama, less pictures and more food! 
I mean it! 
Ok...one more!

Ryan and I were so thrilled Ainsley was happy we thought--great, we can shop and pick out a baby gate....and then...
I'm really sorry Ainsley, I promise this picture will not make its way into your wedding day slideshow.  But I couldn't resist putting it in your baby book.  Your dad and I were laughing so hard as we were trying to hold our breath carrying you while we were quickly throwing things into the cart to get you home!
I couldn't just end with that last picture.  Saturday morning Ainsley and I headed for a little Christmas shopping while Ryan went to the game.  On the way home from shopping/lunch I heard not a peep from the backseat--she was fast asleep!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ainsley Cohenour!!!!Really...
Angie said…
This is hilarious!!! I love it!

Popular Posts