i phone photos!

2 post in one day--just for my dad who asked today if we've left the house and done much of anything since I hadn't blogged in two days!  Here are a few pictures from my iPhone.
This is a common scene these days in the kitchen--our nightly ritual of scrubbing A's helmet and then using the blowdryer to get in nice and dry before bed.  There is a lot of pink in this picture!
Saturday morning Ainsley and I dropped Ryan off at the Hawkeye train stop so he could go to the game and I saw Herman Cain's bus!  This is as close as I could get.  I think it is so exciting Iowa has so many presidential candidates come to visit!

Out little miss was SO tired after a Saturday shopping trip to the mall!

Ainsley and her daddy at the Amana colonies--we went there for a Saturday afternoon walk!
A was too interested in "talking" with people that she couldn't pull herself away to look at mamma for a quick picture.  

A and me at her helmet appointment earlier this week.

Just like her daddy--watching some tv!

Having some fall fun!

Comments

Popular Posts