Parent's Night Out

Tonight Ryan and I went out for dinner at Red Lobster and shopping. Ainsley favorite teacher, Lauren, came over tonight to be with Ainsley. It is SO cute to see Ainsley's face when she sees her teachers outside of the classroom. Her face says, "you came HERE to see ME". She loves it! They had a good time tonight.
Ryan and I had a good meal and then went to hunt a winter coat for our little miss at the mall. We didn't find a coat, but we found some cute socks, two night outfits for her, and two dress outfits!
Tomorrow morning, I'm off to the grocery store--out little miss at 1/2 of a grilled cheese sandwich today at school!! I'm going to have to make her one of those at home tomorrow since she enjoyed it so much at school today, and I need to stock up on peaches--another one of her school favorites!

Comments

Popular Posts