Family

Here are some more pictures of the visit with my family! I miss them and wished they lived closer. We are already talking about our next get together! My dad, Bob, and his grandkids!
Ava, Brock and Ainsley--doesn't Brock look happy here? Don't be fooled by this photo--Brock loved holding Ainsley...he just never smiles in pictures, ever! When I was in college, I would watch Brock while Angie was in classes, so it was so good to visit with Brock and see the great young man he is growing up to be! And Ava--I love her to pieces. She was such a BIG help for me the week they visited. She was my right hand girl--she was SO helpful and it was fun to talk (or listen :) to Ava. We teased her that she LOVES to talk and she thinks Ainsley is going to be a talker too!
The Eicher family and Ainsley. I LOVED having my sister here. We had a sister outing one night and did a little shopping, got some bread sticks from Papa Johns (like we did in college) and drove around and looked at houses. We would do this daily if they lived closer---I am going to be on the hunt for jobs for Angie and her husband Graig--they both work in higher ed and Iowa is a big school! So pack your bags Ang!
Sisters and our daughters!
Cousin Ava and Ainsley--Ainsley LOVED Ava! She misses her already!
Vicki & Ainsley--Vicki was such a big help with Ainsley & cooking! Thanks Vicki!
Here is Ainsley today--she has a BIG smile because she built her first Build-a-Bear today complete with hearing aids! I'll post the pictures tomorrow, she had the best time!
A weekend project for me--organizing Ainsley's books! Gammie Linda has been buying Ainsley books before she was born--so we have lots of great books for Ainsley! I am organizing them by season so she always has books to look forward to!
Last night Ryan and I went out on a date--to dinner and shopping! One of Ainsley's favorite teachers, Lauren, came over to be with Ainsley. Ainsley was SO surprised to see Lauren at our house. She got the biggest smile when she saw Lauren, but Ainsley was also confused...her face said, "my teacher, is at MY house". She loved seeing Lauren and we loved going to dinner and talking!

Comments

Angie said…
Love the pictures! I wish we lived closer too:(
The picture of Ainsley with Lauren is adorable!

Popular Posts