Marathon Monday

We are gearing up for Ainsley's Marathon Monday--she has her sedated hearing test this Monday morning (this will be the third test like this she has had), we then see the Dr to get the results--and after lunch meet with her endrocronoglist and then wrap up the day at the Hearing Aid clinic with Dr. Shea. I've been praying about this day--because I know it will be exhausting for our little miss, she'll have to fast, and we will have a "final" answer on her hearing. I'm praying that God gives us all strength and energy for Monday and for my sweet girl, I am praying that she is comfortable during her test and gets to have some fun while she is at the hospital/doctors all day....I will pack lots of toys!

This was A and me last night--we ran next door to a Norwex (cleaning supply) Party--have you heard of Norwex or used it?


Comments

Popular Posts