IL trip--part 3!

Ainsley on the 4th of July ready for the pool!
She loves her baby pool--such a good summer buy for only $5!
Here are the rest of our IL trip photos--here is Ryan loading the truck at my dad's house. Notice Ainsley's purple suitcase (love it) and also note who has the biggest suitcase in our family--Ryan!
Sorry dad--I only got pictures of the back of your head! Here is my dad on his new mower--he now has two, so I wanted to race Ryan. Dad said that might be dangerous, so we just drove them around the property--it was fun!
I look way too excited to be driving a mower--I think I was still thinking we were going to race!
My dad took us to EIU's campus on Sunday--EIU is a special place for me since my parents went there, and it is where my sister and I both met our husbands!
Our little miss was getting tired on the walk!
Walking toward Old Main with my dad, Ryan & Ainsley.
A kiss from daddy!
Me & my girl!
Lemon time! Have a great night!

Comments

Angie said…
Fun! Love the EIU pics and Miss Ainsley in her swim suit-adorable!!! I can't wait to see her in a few weeks. I talked to Stephanie yesterday and she had such a good time at your house and she thought Ainsley was the cutest baby ever!

Popular Posts