Cool weather= cardigans!

Today it is cooler in Iowa! 60-70 degrees, so I had to break out a fall cardigan for Ainsley. My sister always calls Ainsley my mini-me and I have to admit I wear my fair share of cardigans :)!

We had to take one picture with a bow!


Ready for school!


p.s. Thanks for all of your comments about Ainsley's memory box! My aunt and mom both were so good about writing my sister and I notes--and thankfully I've saved them. It has been good to read their notes from time to time. Thanks for reading.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Michelle! This is Michelle from Texas! I cam across your blog recently (saw it on facebook) and I must say I have enjoyed reading your entries. I want to congratulate you on your beautiful baby girl and last night I remembered both of you in my prayers. I pray for your baby girl heals and that all of her future treatment goes well. I am still here at UTEP (we are having orientations this summer! remember?) and would love to hear from you. Many blessings, greetings to Ryan and a little kiss for baby Ainsley.

Popular Posts