8 months

Our little miss is 8 months old! Ainsley came down with pink eye on Thursday, so she stayed home from school on Friday and we've been giving her eye drops every 4 hours. Her eyes are looking 100% better--that medication works quick!

Ryan's parents came up to stay with Ainsley on Friday and it turned out to be a blessing because I was home sick Friday too. It turns out I had a bad ear infection that also caused an irritation in my throat and I lost my voice. After a Z-pack and lots of Theraflu (that stuff is amazing), I am feeling a little bit better and hope to be back at work tomorrow even if I don't fully have a voice!


This weekend since Ryan's parents were in town--Ryan and I were able to go into work to get caught up since this is a busy time for Ryan and I was out sick two days last week. Saturday we got a lot done and today we are back at work--I brought my lap top to Ryan's office today and am getting caught up on work email. We know our baby girl is well taken care of since her Grammie and Grandpa are looking after her.


Ainsley started wearing her helmet for 23+ hrs yesterday and today when we took it off to change her, she had a big red mark on the side of her face. Dr. Kris said this could happen and if it did, we were to leave it off until he could refine the fit--so she is helmet free today and thankfully we have a follow-up appointment tomorrow afternoon with Dr. Kris and hopefully he can make the fit a bit more comfortable for Ainsley.

Comments

Angie said…
cute! I love the picture of Ainsley with Ryan's parents! Glad you are feeling better! Pink eye is the worst. Ava just had it too.
Kisses

Popular Posts