32 Years

Friday afternoon I went to a retirement party for Dicta who was celebrating 32 years at the university! They had a wonderful party planned for her with a video and a former student who she took the time to invest in and care for (10 years ago) who now works at the university. It was such an inspiring story and I know that she represented the hundreds of students that Dicta helped along the way. Ryan is stepping into Dicta's role and he has big shoes to fill! Dicta is an amazing person and we hope she enjoys retirement!!

This afternoon we take Ainsley in to get her helmet--lots more pictures to come. I put a BIG bow in her hair this morning since bows are going to have to be put on hold for a while and her teacher said I could always Velcro the bows to the outside of her helmet...hmmm.

Diet coke up-date--haven't had any since 10 pm last night--I'm hopeful, I normally have drank a 32 oz diet coke by this time in the morning and my mother-in-law said this weekend that she would join me for this challenge!!!

Comments

Popular Posts