Celebrations

We're thankful we have some things to celebrate--
A new book from cousin Ava--with Ava's voice telling the story. Ainsley loves this Ava--thank you! I love the way you say "bucket" in the story--you sound like such a New York girl!

Mother's Day 2011--I am in love with this little girl!

Someday when A gets older--she probably won't let me kiss her as much, so I'll have to give her extra kisses when she is little!

Tonight I was honored to attend the Honors Commendation for Yihan Sun. I've known Yihan for the past three years and she is a remarkable young women--so bright, kind and has an exciting future ahead. She will begin pharmacy school this fall!

Yihan had some special guests to celebrate with her at the ceremony--her best friend and her biology professor.

Yihan receiving her honor cords.



Happy Weekend!

Comments

Angie said…
sweet! I love the pics of you and Ainsley! Congrats to your student! When is graduation? Ours in next Sat. Thank God!

Popular Posts