BBQ

Ryan and I had a BBQ for our friends Sunday night to thank them for all of their support this past year--bringing cards and meals after A was born, helping us move into our home...we are very thankful for these people! We had around 30 people over--many kiddos too! It made for a fun night!

A quick note that 3 hours before the BBQ we had a tornado warning! A and I were in the basement taking cover and all I could think of was (1) I'm terrified and (2) my cooking schedule was all thrown off for the BBQ. I had to get my cheesy potatoes in the crock pot. We were very lucky that we didn't have a tornado--we are praying for folks in Joplin, MO--the minister that married Ryan and I lives there (he is safe thankfully).


Ainsley loved being with the other kids--here she is getting to know Sam!


Sam's mom (Erin) has been a HUGE help to Ryan and I! Erin and her hubby (Greg) are so helpful in answering our questions--she even did a "house call" when Ainsley was really sick this winter!


The kiddos playing!


Graham & his mom Nicole! Isn't he a cutie!


Cheri and Parker! I love reading Cheri's blog (Rookie Iowa Mom--link on the right)! Parker is just the happiest baby!

Comments

Popular Posts