BBQ continued...

The last post wouldn't let me edit it--so some of my captions are off :(, here are some more pictures. I'm sorry we didn't get everyone picture at the party--I would love to share something about everyone that has been a huge help to us this past year.

The Baccei family--Mark, Amy and Andy. They were a tremendous help to us back in October--they watched Ainsley overnight when she was just 5 days old when I went back in the hospital and the grandparents were on their way back to Iowa City. They were so kind to help us!! We heart the Baccei family!


The Sexton family--Nicole, Jon & Graham. They were a HUGE help when we moved! We were so thankful for their help! Aren't they such a cute family?


In the end--the weather cleared up, we had a great time visiting and the cheesy potatoes made it in the crock pot!

Comments

Angie said…
cute pics!! I'm glad your party was fun! It looks like everyone had a great time!

Popular Posts