Friday "Fun"

Tonight we tried to check some things off of the "to do" list so we could have fun for the rest of the weekend. After work we went to get the oil changed at Theisens (a farm supply store). They have everything in this store--you can get your oil changed...


Find cute boots...


Drive a tractor...


Have fun with your dad (my little girl is in love with her daddy)!


Ryan and I watched Extreme Couponing the other night on TLC. We got really excited about saving money. I don't think we'll be saving hundreds, but we will get a free sub every now and then :)!


I send out my last Easter card tonight--with a week to spare :)!


Have I mentioned lately that she is such a joy to us?


I tried to get all of my house cleaning done tonight--cleaning floors, changing sheets, bathrooms, etc and...laundry. In the midst of all of the cleaning, I just kept piling the clean laundry on the couch...at least it is clean, I'll try to tackle that tomorrow!

Comments

Angie said…
love those cute little boots!! I'm jealous that you got all of your cleaning done! Hope you all have a good weekend!
Misty said…
Seeing that pile of clean laundry on your couch does me good. ;)
Misty said…
I'm gonna give the extreme couponing a shot.
Check out thecrazycouponlady.com

Popular Posts