Family Fun

Ainsley got her hearing aid late this week--she is doing great with it! Ryan and I have been hearing a lot about hearing loss--here is the hearing aid clinic room, so many tools available to help Ainsley! I'll post more pictures this weekend of her pink sparkly hearing aid.

Our family!

Our sweet girl!

Ainsley and her daddy!

Our guest room has come in very handy this week! We are thankful Ryan's parents were able to visit us this week! Ainsley is in love with her grandparents! Ryan's parents left this morning and my dad and Vicki arrived tonight. We are thankful to spend some time with them too. My dad got a new laptop tonight and I've never used an apple so this post is a bit out of order since I don't know how to copy and past on a mac! Have a good night!

Comments

Angie said…
cute pictures of Ainsley!! I am glad Dad got a mac. We will have to facetime this weekend. Kisses,
MOH

Popular Posts