Amazing

Ainsley's doctor is simply amazing! She contacted peds neurology for a consult for Ainsley earlier this week and said they would try to see her this week. I hadn't heard from them, so I called them today and they said their first available appointment was in September!!!!! I emailed my doctor and a few minutes later peds neurology called me back and said can you bring her in the next 30 minutes...I said I wish I could but I'm home sick. She said how about tomorrow at 9:30 am? And I said YES! I am so thankful we live in a town that has such good medical care for our little girl!

A friend send us this website recently--and I thought I post some pictures to help everyone see what Ainsley has (thanks Alysha!). The PT said the head is divided in 4 quadrants and our little miss has concerns with 3 of those due to her ears and flattening.


Ainsley has flattening on her right side similar to this picture.


This will be similar to what Ainsley will need--a helmet or a band:


I was so relieved to see these little cuties on the website (because the responded so well to this treatment)--they are quads from Dallas and I enjoy reading their mom's blog (Steeces Pieces):

Comments

Angie said…
good! I am so glad they are getting you in so quickly!!

Popular Posts